Friday, December 31, 2010

Our big 7 year old

Carley turned 7 yesterday, December 30. I know I say this every year and about both kiddos, but I CAN'T BELIEVE she is already 7 years old. Time flies by so fast on one hand, but on the other it seems like your children have been with you your entire life! We celebrated with breakfast in bed and then opened gifts. We have wanted to get a trampoline for quite a while now, but didn't think our back yard was level enough. We decided to bite the bullet and get her one anyway and so far, it has been a blast! Her birthday party was small this year, but a lot of fun! We took five of her little friends to the movie to see Tangled (loved it!) and then for pizza. Since she is so used to having big parties, I was afraid she may be disappointed but she actually had a great time with her besties!! :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday sweet Carleybear!!!!












No comments: