Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Go Rangers!

Last night was a great night indeed! I was a nervous wreck during the Ranger game. Chris had a meeting so he didn't get home until the 9th inning. The whole game I kept turning the channel when I got nervous! HA! What a wimp, huh? Even though the game was exciting, I was more excited to see the Rangers celebrate the win with sparkling cider and ginger ale instead of champagne so that Josh Hamilton could celebrate with them! I was SOOOOO mad when they celebrated clinching their spot in the playoffs with Josh having to wait out in the hallway because of the beer and champagne. Are you kidding me?!?!? He is huge reason of why they are there in the first place! It made the team look so unsupportive and selfish. However, the team is off my S$@# list and back on my good side now! GO RANGERS!!!!!!

No comments: