Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Second time's a charm

Since the whole house was sick the week before the Azalea 10K run a few weeks ago, I couldn't run it in like I had hoped. BUT, this weekend is the Run For Cover 5k/10k event here in McKinney benefitting The Samaritan Inn, Collin County's only homeless shelter. So, I am ready for the challenge! I still have not run over 5 miles, though, so wish me luck!! It should be interesting!!

After the race I am headed back to Tyler to check on Christy and just hang out with her. She is still in so much pain!!! Please pray for her! Hopefully, she will start feeling better in a week or so.

Campbell has his first soccer practice on Saturday! Chris will have to take lots of pictures for me. He is on the Little Twisters, but I have decided to call it just the Twisters. I do not know of any 3/4 year old that likes the word "little" to have anything to do with them. It's time for "big boy" fun!! ;)

One of these days I will upload pics again. HA! Someday soon, maybe!! ;)

No comments: