Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone. I am pretty behind on my blogging, but hope to catch you all up. Two weeks ago we ALL had a nasty stomach virus that stayed in our house for a week (by the time it got to everyone)!!! It was awful! I haven't been that sick in a long time... well, at least since the Jimmy Buffet concert last year! HA! Anyway, that one little virus caused major headaches and really threw us off our game. The kids missed school and soccer practice and I had to miss my big 10K I have been working so hard on. BUT, there will be another race here in McKinney on April 17 I am trying to make plans for. Hopefully Chris and I can run it together, but we will see. As of yesterday, Carley likes to run with me. It is really fun running with her! I will run my usual then come back to house to pick her up to run a lap around the neighborhood. She did great yesterday, only stopping to walk one time (the neighborhood is .7 miles).

Carley is in full swing soccer mode!! She loves it and is really good. Campbell starts in mid April, but I really don't think soccer will be his thing. He likes to kick the ball, but doesn't like to run much!! He will run for a little bit then go get his whistle to be the coach. Hmm... wonder where he gets that from?!?!? I think he will be our baseball kid... he will start t-ball in the fall after he turns four.

Chris is good.. just REALLY busy. He had to run an 8th grade meet, his varsity/jv meet and go to Austin for Texas Relays this week!! Needless to say he is sleeping right now!! :)

As for me, I am still playing catch up from being out sick a week. Work at church was really busy last week getting ready for Easter, Relay For Life (volunteer work) has been busy as I need to get a press release out each week until April 30. When I get home tonight, I need to create three ads for local media as well!! Plus, I gained a new paying client last week. LOVE me some paying clients! HA!

So, LONG LONG LONG story short.. all is well in our house... FINALLY!! :) We are spending Easter in Whitehouse with my parents. My sister turns 36 next weekend, but we had her party last night because she is having her reconstruction surgery Thursday, April 8. Please pray the surgery goes well and that this will be the last one!! It is supposed to be a pretty painful one as they will be taking a muscle from her back to provide support, plus a skin graph and MUCH more!

Happy Easter to you all and have a great week!

No comments: