Monday, May 11, 2009

Fabulous Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My gift ended up being an hour long massage with a small bottle of champagne, lots of beautiful pictures made by my wonderful kids, and truly a day off!!

I am so proud of Chris. He orchestrated a plan with my great friend Melissa's husband to get us both massage baskets/gift certificates so we could go enjoy it together. We also get a glass of wine before the hour of bliss begins! ;) Then it will be off to dinner before heading back into "the trenches" (as Chris calls it)!!!! And if her husband is out of town, Chris even offered to babysit all four kids for us! MAN! I am more impressed with the forethought, than I am the gift, I think. :) What a great hubby! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!

No comments: