Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Five Year Old

It has been so long since I have posted. I haven't even gotten to post pics from Carley's birthday. She turned 5 on December 30 and Chris and I are flabbergasted at how fast the time has gone. She is growing up so fast and can't wait to start Kindergarten... which brings on its own set of tears from me!!! Today was preschool registration and it was so strange only registering one child!!!!!

So, we had Carley's friends from school out to Chris' indoor football facility for her party. It was Madagascar themed this year, so the kids danced to I like to Move It, Move It and decorated animal masks. Other than that, they just ran around and played games like duck, duck, goose. Pretty easy and she had lots of fun! Nana and Papa surprised her on Dec 29 and came up for dinner and the night then went back home on Dec 30. She loved it!!











No comments: